Thank you for your interest in the Cforyourself Sinusitis study. Since we will be doing this study with participants all over the world, we will not be meeting in person (although that sounds like a great plan to me!). Anyway, because of this looseness, the duration of the study will be "on-going", but individuals will participate for six months starting whenever they like.
If you decide to participate, here is what I would like you to commit to:
- Answer the questions below.
- Be willing to take vitamin C supplementation in high quantities for at least six months. If you take more vitamin C than your body can handle at one time, it will give you diarrhea. I would like you to slowly increase your dose, always pushing this "bowel tolerance limit". I don't want you to get diarrhea, but I do believe it is imperative to saturate the affected tissues with as much vitamin C as possible.
- If at any time, you decide to cut back significantly or stop taking the C altogether, you will tell me. I hope the C will help and I want to be able to share the results of this study. This will only work if you tell me what you are doing.
- While I would personally be reluctant to add medications, you may, obviously, do as you feel best. I would request that you tell me what medications you will be taking during the study period and let me know if this changes.
- Keep in touch and report your progress at least once a month.